21 March 2016

Spring Break 2016

My spring break was pretty lit. This past week I did everything I wanted to do that did not involve school, work, or the adult responsibilities that have been creeping up on me lately. 

We spent one night at the beach while everyone and their mother was in Miami, so we basically had the whole place to ourselves. It wasn't no Miami, but it was way better than being at home.
I went to New York once again and my feelings for that place has not changed. Last year, I told the story about how I missed my bus going to New York. This year, I missed my bus coming back home! That moment is when I absolutely decided that I was not NY-made. It ain't for everybody! My cousin and I went to a fashion museum, shopped, and ate very expensive food that was not worth how much we paid for. 


Now I'm back to reality, and tryna grind out the next two long months of school until litty McLit Summer.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sizekolie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig