01 March 2016

Brand New

Nandos Mural @ College Park. Mural painted by Kilmany-Jo Liversage. 
Hello March. I like new things; a new month, a new journal, a new idea. I am not really into drastic changes though, but I feel like new things is a perfect way to start fresh. The quote that says something like "Don't wait until tomorrow to do something you can do today" always convicts me. It just does not work for me, I'm a little OCD when it comes to needing the perfect time to do things. If I, like many other college students, say we are going to start our work/studying at 7:15, and we miss it by a minute we have to wait until like 7:30 or something because...we just do. That's how it works. Is there ever a 'perfect' time? Did any of this make sense?
That awkward moment when your cousin walks past a wall art and it looks just like her. 

I say all this to say, new posts every Friday. Hopefully.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sizekolie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig