28 September 2015

Prayer Part Two

Ever since that Friday God has called me to go deeper in prayer. It's interesting how I can confidently say that, I never heard God call or tell me to do something. I finally understand and hear the Lord telling me that He wants to share some stuff with me, that can only be revealed through prayer. I've decided to do "34 Days of Prayer" for the remaining days of September until the end of October. I said before that my prayer life is pretty much dead, so this won't be easy.

I'm not only doing this because I know God has called me, but also because I want to, want to know God. I want to have a desire to know Him, because I know I do not have one. I want to fully understand that God is enough for me. If I lose everything tomorrow, I want to believe, know, and understand that God is enough. I don't believe that right now, which is why I struggle.

Each day, I will pray for something new, and document it here. Every issue and every prayer point that is on my heart will be prayed for within these 34 days.

I've now realized that prayer is so much more than buying a fancy prayer box and dropping my prayers in there, hoping that they will be answered soon. I mean those are good, it worked for a little while, but this type of prayer that I'm entering requires so much more.

Just using this space as a place to put my thoughts, and maybe somebody else will be blessed by this as well.

The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,To all who call upon Him in truth. - Psalm 145:18
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sizekolie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig