24 December 2014

End of the Semester

Hello all.

The semester is finally over! No more sleepless nights. No more sucking up to my professors. No more skipping tutoring and regretting it later. No more begging Nonso for dining points. No more 8 a.m.'s guys. No more. For at least a month.

Finals week was a true struggle for me. That was the week every professor decided to band together and ruin my life. I literally had an A in every class all semester, or at least I thought I did, up until the last week. A paper I have been working on all semester long and almost ruined my MacBook in the process got a C+. A freaking C+. I laid in my bed that day until my stomach pleaded with me to go eat. I was so hurt. My favorite professor has forsaken and lied to me all this time, slapping A's on all my work, telling me how awesome I was just so she can turn around and see me not prosper. Just a week before, I was giving her rave reviews on my Course Evaluations and telling all my friends to take her next semester. Again, I was so hurt.

Long story short, I e-mailed her asking her why she wanted to hurt me, and my GPA, and she basically told me it was her fault I received a C+, but she was not going to change the grade. Ok cool. "Be prepared to get the worst review any professor has ever gotten on Rate My Professor!" I said to myself. I know, seeking revenge is not the answer. Jk it is. Jk, it really isn't. But then I remembered, there was one more paper she had to grade, and if I get an A on that, I will finish English 101 with a A-.

Guys, the way I prayed and read scriptures upon scriptures on faith, grace, patience, and hope. I was not playing. And it all paid off because I got that undeserving A-! I was so ready to retake English 101 just so I get that A I know I deserve, but this A- will suffice.

I passed History 201 with a B+ like I said I would, no big deal. During the final exam, my professor asked the class of 240 students and 3 TAs if he can photograph us flicking him off. I of course did not do it, only because I wasn't going to get any extra credit if I did. Duh.

I learned a lot during the semester with only a few regrets. Next semester will definitely get real and I believe I am prepared. I am just happy school is over baby. Thank You Jesus.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sizekolie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig